Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Blessing

This was such a great day. Korbyn was blessed by Justin on Sunday, which coincidentally was also father's day! We had a lot of family and friends there, which we appreciate so much. My mom found the cutest little blessing tux down at the Manti pageant last Friday. It was perfect! I think he looked so adorable, and Justin thinks he looked pimp, hehe! Justin did such a good job giving his first Father's blessing too, it was awesome to hear him bless Korbyn, he is such a great dad! Korbyn has no idea how lucky he is yet to have such a great person and example as his daddy, but he will soon find out! Here are some pics of Korbyn in his sweet tux...

So after the blessing we went back to our place to have a luncheon with all the family. It was so fun, and all the cousins wanted a turn holding Korbyn :) So cute...

6 comments:

casey and justine said...

Cute Stuff!! I especially love the one with Glavin holding Korbyn, his face is priceless :) I'm excited you all have blog and now we can be blogging buddies. check ours out at http://caseyandjustine.blogspot.com

Stefanie Bell said...

So cute!! Im glad you posted about all your exciting news!! He is adorable! I cant wait for him to have his best friend here.. that might take us about 5 years because allen! haha! You guys are such cute parents! Call us if you ever need a babysitter!

Mindy said...

He's handsome! We felt bad we didn't make it to the blessing. I'm so excited for the two of you. Being parents is amazing.

Clint & Hailey said...

So stinkin cute, his tux was seriously awesome the tinyest thing i've ever seen!! Hey have you guys told the walkers you are leaving yet?? Our contract in the place we are living ends the end of August and we would love to get in there if it's possible, we just don't know who we should talk to!

Dani Potter said...

That's MY nephew! He's so cute!! My goodness he looks like Cari's side of the family, doesn't he? Man Justin..our genes just don't show up in kids. All mine look like Trek & Korbyn looks like Cari. I guess you & I are one of a kind huh? I miss you & love you all. Give MY NEPHEW a big kiss from his Auntie Dani.

Kris and Megan said...

Cari! It was so fun to see you guys at the mall. Your little Korbyn is so adorable. I can't wait for my own little guy!!!! You guys look so happy and that makes me happy!! :) Oh, also I could use a tip... You used to do hair right?? I don't know if you still do, but I was thinking maybe at least you could point me in the direction of someone good you know... I need highlights, but my hair has gotten too blonde from them in the past, so I need some of my natural color mixed in. I don't want to go just to anyone for that kind of thing. If you have any recommendations for me, that would be awesome!!!