Monday, November 3, 2008

Hope you all had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN, we did....!!


Korbyn was such a sweet little monkey for HaLLoWeeN!!
Justin has always called Korbyn his little monkey, so when he spotted this costume when we were out shopping one day, he had to have it! Justin was right, it was perfect for our little man! Look at that face! He is such a doll!
We took him to our ward's Trunk-Or-Treat but of course he fell asleep as soon as we pulled into the parking lot! Just as things were starting to wind down, he woke up, so he only debuted is costume there for a little bit. So then we headed over to our friend's house for a Halloween Party! 
We had a lot of fun at the party, and I think Korbyn was glad to get home to take his costume off. He is such a good little sport though!

He is his daddy's little monkey!

7 comments:

Harward Family said...

He looked soooo cute in his costume! He was the cutest monkey I have ever seen. You looked so pretty!

Familly said...

You are right! He did make a very cute monkey! That's so fun.

Dani Potter said...

SO CUTE!!! I miss my nephew!

Luke and Tiff said...

He's a doll! What a great little monkey.

Rachel said...

How cute. I was lame and didn't dress up Jacob. We have been a little busy around here with 2 kids. I feel horrible for not writing on other people's pages lately. I'm going to do better now!

sorniefamily said...

Korbyn is the cutest little monkey ever!! I love the cheeks.
Aunt Heather

Nick and Tiffany said...

He's so cute!!! Just FYI, we're making our blog private so I need to get your email address so I can add you to our safe-list, just send it to tiffanytenney@hotmail.com. Thanks! Hope you're all doing great!