Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finally... Korbyn's 1st Birthday!!!!

We had such a fun time celebrating  Korbyn's 1st birthday!
On his actual birthday we had a little party with his Mimi and Babba, my little sister, Justin and I. He got a bunch of really fun presents from all of his grandparents, his mommy and daddy and his auntie Melo!

His daddy was so proud to give him his first basketball and hoop! Korbyn LOVES playing it with daddy too!
 
Then it was time for cake...
I guess Korbyn wasn't as excited for this as we were...
Not much got into his mouth, but A LOT got on his foot!!

Then, on the Saturday after his birthday we had a "Cars" party! Lots of friends and family came and it was so much fun! Korbyn especially loved having fun with the other kids, and of course, all the attention he was getting too!



We even had a Lightning McQueen Pinata! But I guess 1 is just a bit young to understand what in the world was going on there!


Here he is opening more presents!

And then it was time for cake again! I wasn't sure how he would handle it the 2nd go around, cause the first was not so good, but he just LOVED it! As you can see! THANK YOU  to everyone that came and celebrated Korbyn's birthday with us, it was such a blast to share these memories with you all!

8 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

happy bday korbyn! what a handsome little guy with those bright eyes and bright hair!!! :)

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Korbyn. Cake is the best. We eat it even when it's not our birthday because Hailey thinks it's her birthday every day. I'm glad you guy got to celebrate and have fun.

Familly said...

How fun!!He is so darn cute. Those are cute pics. I m glad you posted them.

Dani Potter said...

I wish I could have been there! Love you guys!

justine said...

Wow, he's already ONE? Time sure does fly. Looks like he had a great first birthday [happy birthday little guy] hope texas is treating you all well!

Vina said...

its so sad you live so far, i want to meet this lil man of yours! such great hair!

Perry Family said...

Thanks for the pics....finally. Love you all!
Cami

Tarrish said...

Korbyn is such a cutie! And you know where he gets his red hair from? Me:) Does red hair run in either of your families?