So much has happened that I would have loved to blog, but I just didn't take the time to do it. Sad, but true!
But the biggest thing that has happened is we are the proud owners of a new house! It is so exciting, and now that we have been here for about 2 weeks and we have settled in a little it has been awesome! After living in a mortuary, an apartment and the in-laws, we feel like we have earned this! And the best part is Korbyn absolutely loves this house and his bedroom, it is so cute! So here are a few pics as it was being built...
This first one is when they were just starting to frame it...
And then it goes on...
Then a little siding...
And more...
Then here it is all done!
And here are some walls we painted inside, the dining room wall is a chocolate...
(Just excuse the boxes and junk!)
The kitchen has the same chocolate color
Here is Korbyn's bedroom, I love this color. It is like a gray blue...
And finally our bedroom...
I won' t bore you with pics of the whole house. But hopefully you liked what you saw!

6 comments:
Hey, I just saw your blog on Stephs. That is awesome that you guys are in a house!!! Congrats!!
BORE ME!!! BORE ME!!! BORE ME!!! Show me MORE!! I want to see it all decorated up cute!
congrats on the new house! and YAY you're back! i was wondering if you had abandoned blogging altogether! :)
hehe, no I guess I will try my hardest to stay around! And Dani I know! I need to actually decorate before I can actually take some decent pics!
That is so excited you built a house! I want to come see it! We will lave to get together soon!!
That would be awesome Nicole! You are welcome anytime!!!
Post a Comment