This is how Korbyn says cheese now! It is super cute, but it would be nice to see his eyes in a picture or two!!! hehe
His present from his mommy and daddy was this awesome bike! He absolutely LOVES it. He rides it around like he is a big boy. (Sniff sniff, my little baby is gone...)
This is my favorite picture because he is supposed to be blowing his candles out, and instead he is jumping on his new trampoline! How funny is he! Korbyn doesn't like cake or frosting or ice cream. So instead I made him brownie cupcakes with peanut butter cups in the middle hoping he would like that. But he was too excited to eat, so he didn't eat anything! But I am still glad I made them, cause they were delicious! ;)
This one is adorable too, he got a little curious!
He did finally come over and help daddy blow out the candle!
Korbyn had some extra visitors in town for his birthday too! It was so fun to have grandma and grandpa nelson here. I didn't seem to snatch a picture of grandpa ;(
And his fave Auntie Melo (or Welwo) was here for a few hours too, before she was off to see her boy toy in St. George! He always has so much fun with her!
And of course his Mimi and Baba! Korbyn loves having them here all the time!
Mommy and daddy LOVE you Korbyn! Happy 2nd Birthday! Please be good to us.... not terrible just cause you're two!

4 comments:
Wow, can't believe he's 2! Time flies... His birthday pics are cute and those cupcakes sound so yummy!
Hurray for two year olds!
Hee, hee! I found you! Awww, Korbyn is so big. It was great playing with you today!
I just set my blog to private. Can you send me your email so I can add you to my blog? My address is
rachel.w.clark@gmail.com
Post a Comment