Thursday, July 17, 2008

Spending Time With Dad...


So the other day I walked into our bedroom and this is what I found...
I just couldn't resist taking lots of pictures, they are too cute!!


And I guess this is what happens when you play hard with Daddy, it's exhausting!

7 comments:

Dani Potter said...

Oh, my little brother with my little nephew...sigh. So cute. Just when I think it's not possible to miss you guys any more than I already do, you go & post pictures like that. Give both those little boys a big hug & kiss from me.

Rachel said...

Too cute!

casey and justine said...

I just love the pic of Justin and Korbyn sleeping, it is so sweet. It was so good seeing you guys Sunday, do you have anything going on this Saturday evening?

Mindy said...

Cute! SO precious

Sarah said...

Justin, Holy smokes you have a baby. Its crazy. I remember like it was yesterday when you came to Lake Powell with us and you and Tyler fishing on your rock, now you are both daddy's its nuts. He is adorable and your wife is very beautiful. I am happy for you!

Kris and Megan said...

Those pics are so cute! I am glad I got to see you guys randomly in the mall and meet little Korbyn ;) So I can't find your comment where you wrote your email so I could invite you to my blog, so would you mind just writing your email again on my latest post? I'm sorry it's taken me like 9 years to send the invite!!

the firths said...

hey guys- found you from the wilkinson's blog- congrats on the new arrival! good luck with everything else going on.
-brady