Okay, I'm finally doing it. Although - remember as you post memories, my FAMILY reads this! ;)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there!
November Fun 2018
7 years ago

6 comments:
Do you remember when I was so sick at the softball games and all i could eat was french fries!! im glad that is over with. you were so lucky you were never sick! i envy you!
Oh my, so many memories, so little space...hmmm...what's the best one...I remember you wearing around your cheerleading uniform in high school - driving around your little blue car. That's probably one of my first memories of you.
My favorite memory of you (family reads this...uh oh!) was the day I met you at my parent's new years eve party. We were playing depravation & somebody got up & said I've never seen a rated X movie & sure enough you stood up (meaning you HAD seen a rated X movie) & we all were floored. But then we realized you hadn't grasped the concept of the game & you only stood up because you too had never seen a rated X movie. We all got a good laugh at that (including you). I loved you already because you weren't afraid to laugh at yourself. I'm glad you stuck with Justin & became my sister even with our weird family games. LOVE YOU!
Okay, this is not an amazing, sentimental memory of you but I thought it was kind of funny. I just remember always sitting right behind you guys in our first "married" ward and admiring your hair, whether long or short. It always looked really cute! haha
Hey! We did talk to Allen and he gave us Wade's cell phone and said he handles everything in provo so Clint talked to Wade about 3 weeks ago and he said the only way we wouldn't get in there is if they hired and apprentice which didn't look to promising and thats the last we've heard so...our contract ends this week and we are moving to my parents for a few weeks I guess just keeping our fingers crossed! Let us know if you hear anything! What day are you guys leaving??
Alot of you have already heard this story....but way back when digital cameras started to come out, I was showing you some pictures that I had taken and you said, "Lisa what is this picture?? You took a picture of someones butt?" When I realized that you had hit a button and were looking at your legs!!! That was pretty funny!! I am sure that if you lived closer I would have had a few more stories when you had "BABY BRAIN!"
Post a Comment