Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Very HAPPY Day.... {Graduation!!}

So last Friday was an awesome day! We started out with breakfast at IHOP with Clyde, Ti'ata, and Grandma Cherry {Justin's parents and grandma}. Then we went over to the BYU sign to take pictures of the long awaited day!

I don't know if you can tell in the picture, but Justin bought Korbyn a really cute BYU outfit, he looks so adorable in it! Here is another pic that might show it better!


I LOVE this picture! I was trying to get him to smile, but he likes to smile really big and right when the camera goes off he stops! It's pretty funny! So this is as close to a smile as we are going to get for a while! And look at the chubby cheeks! Don't you just want to squeeze them?? {I am talking about Korbyn, not Justin!!}

It was so sunny, so these pics aren't the best, but here we are!!!
After taking pics it was time for the ceramony. So we headed over to the Marriot center. It was an amazing feeling to know that it was FINALLY over!!
Well until he decides to go back to school to get his MBA!!
Congratulations sweetie! You are AMAZING and we are so proud of you! ;)

6 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

That pic of Korbyn is SOOO cute! And yes, I would totally want to squeeze those little cheeks! Congrats to Justin on graduating! That is SO exciting.

Robinson's said...

Congrats buddy, I hope it was an amazing experience. I hope all goes well for you when you move. You better keep in touch and let us know what is going on in your lives. I will miss ya man! Take care and be safe.
T-Rob

Harward Family said...

I love your blog it is so cute! I love your little man he is getting so big. I can't believe how fast they grow!!I miss you and I hope all is well!!!

Familly said...

Hi Cari. I am so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch while you're gone. Good luck in Texas. Korbyn is so dang cute!!!

BrittWilk said...

korbyn is getting super FAT!!! i love him!!! congrats on graduating, justin. and cari - i love the new picture on your header! you look beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Colby and Hilary said...

Oh my gosh Cari how are you!!! That is so crazy we had babies at like the same time! It so fun huh. Little Korbyn is so so cute. Congrats