Here are some pics of Justin, Clyde (Justin's dad), and Luke (our next door neighbor) moving our stuff into the truck! Sure is a lot of junk!!!
Justin decided he wanted to try and fit in down here in Texas, so for their long truck drive he grew out some handle bars. Aren't they sexy?HEHE
Justin and his dad are such great troopers. They drove 2 days to get here. The first day they drove 15 hours and the second day they drove 6 hours. Then when they finally got here they started unloading the truck at about 3 o'clock and didn't finish until we arrived at 7! Needless to say they were SO tired and ready for bed!
Well, this is how Justin and his dad drove down, with all of our stuff in the truck and towing our car...
But the women got to do it a little better, we FLEW! Thanks to our sweet husbands we had it a little easier, even though it was still rough with a little one!
This is our SUPER good traveler in his adorable outfit, sweats are so comfy to travel in! After we landed people kept saying, I can't believe there was a baby on here, we didn't hear a peep! He is so good!
Here we are on the plane!
This is Justin's mom, and grandma... So Korbyn Mimi and Mamoo. They were such a HUGE help! It is not easy to travel alone with a baby, so I am not looking forward for the trip home (Portland) for christmas without Justin!
And here we are FINALLY in Dallas leaving the airport!
Korbyn is shown below ASLEEP, he always misses all the fun! This time he missed the fun of trying to find our apartment and our husbands in this HUGE city!
And at last!!! Here we are in the apartment!
Grandma just about got lost in the kitchen with all that stuff!!
Finally back together again, all safe and sound thank goodness.
It was kind of a shocker as we walked in our apartment. It just didn't feel real, but I had to make myself remember that this is where home is now. It was really a strange feeling!
Now we are getting to know things better, and feel like we are really going to like it here, although it is going to be tough trying to make friends and feel like we belong. There is some good southern hospitality here that makes you feel like everyone is so nice, it is awesome!
We miss you all and hope that you can come see us soon, we are finding more and more to do here, and it would be a fun trip for ya'll!
STAY TUNED FOR MORE OF OUR SIGHT SEEING WE DID WITH JUSTIN'S FAMILY! COMING SOON TO A BLOG NEAR YOU!!!!

4 comments:
I'm so glad you all made it there safe and sound. I miss you guys here :( but I suppose I'll survive, lol.
Wow! moving is crazy and I can imagine it only being a little bit crazier with a baby:) I hope you are doing good! Texas would be a fun place to live.
KORBYN IS SOOOO CUTE! I'm glad you guys there safely and are enjoying the unpacking like we are. :)
and you totally won the foot tattoo guessing contest on our blog. good work!
tell korbyn i said to be a good boy while mommy is unpacking. be glad he's not mobile, cari... the only place safe for emery is her crib!
Sniff, sniff....my baby brother, sister, & nephew are in Texas. And we're in Germany. Could we possibly be farther apart? I miss you guys. So wait, Cari & Korbyn are going to Portland for Christmas & Justin is staying in Texas? WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? (I'm guessing it has something to do with Justin & work)
Love you all!
Post a Comment