![]() |
| Make a Smilebox photobook |
I found the coolest thing. It is called smilebox and you can create your own scrapbook of pictures and then paste them on your blog! It was a lot of fun using it, and I will probably do it a lot more because it was so easy!!


6 comments:
Oh my goodness! Korbyn is so adorable! Don't you love smilebox? My sister always sends those out with her kids- I haven't used it much but I know as soon as our little boy gets here I'll be doing the same thing...
Hello to all of you! Glad to see that you all are doing so well. Justin Congrats on graduating. Congrats to the both of you on the new baby-so adorable. Just wanted to say hi and hope everything is going great. Tell the family Hi for me as well.
Wow! Looks like there is a lot to do there in Texas...maybe we will have to come visit! The smilebox is so stinkin cute i'm going to have to try it out!
What a sweet idea. I love how it all goes together. very cute.
What a great idea:)He is so cute!
Oh my goodness Cari & Justin!!! That brought tears to my eyes watching how big your cute little guy is getting!!! We love you & miss you so much & it looks like you guys are having a blast in your new hometown!!! Can't wait to see you around Christmas time!!! Love ya sis!!!
Post a Comment