Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our Talkin' Baby...

Korbyn has decided he loves his lungs. Especially in church! 
But the other day he decided that all he wanted was daddy and he was sure to tell me this...
He is our little bundle of joy! And I hope you enjoyed watching him as much as we enjoy having him in our lives. He brings a big smile to our faces everyday with his crazy antics! 

5 comments:

Harward Family said...

Oh Cari he is just so cute! I love his cute little smile when you said I love you daddy! He is just getting so big! You have a very cute little boy:)

Colby and Hilary said...

So, so, so cute!! Kamri also loves her voice during church!! Isn't that always lovely when you have the people four rows ahead of you and four rows behind you laughing. He is so cute!!

Stefanie Bell said...

He is seriously so cute!! I love his cute little voice, he is growing up so fast!!

Kris and Megan said...

oh that sweet little face and voice!!! He is ADORABLE Cari!!!

Cari Sorensen said...

Thanks everyone! You are all too sweet!