Korbyn and I took a little trip out to Portland from Dec. 16- Dec. 23. It was a blast! While we were there, the Portland area had just about the worst snow storm ever! But being snowed in the entire time, didn't turn out so bad! We were able to just hang out, play games, and not have to worry about going a million places. It was a really relaxing trip. Besides the plane rides. Something about flying by yourself with a 7 month old, teething baby, that is like fingernails on a chalkboard!
Here we made Korbyn my sweet little present! Isn't he just the cutest. Who wouldn't want that under their tree on Christmas morning!
And even better, are these two adorable presents, Korbyn and cousin, Tierzah!
Korbyn LOVED playing with his cousins! And his adorable cousin, Ariella, just couldn't get enough of him either! They had so much fun together!
Here is Korbyn's other cousin, Asa, he is really good at making Korbyn laugh!
Here is Korbyn and I with Elena and Alex. More cousins that we love, and are SO glad that we got to see!
Here is the snow, when I first got there. We thought this was pretty bad. Which for Oregon it was! My brother-in-law, Ben had to come to the airport to get us in his four-wheel drive with studded snow tires! Crazy that it actually just got worse!
I had to go out and get my few minutes in the snow! Korbyn needed to stay inside where it was warm, because he got a cold while we were there. Bummer!
Here is Grandpa, playing in the snow with the grandkids! They had so much fun!
It was pretty cool, because about the third day I was there, we had about 6 inches of snow, then we had freezing rain. So when you went to step on the snow it just broke up like this. It was so fun to walk over. Crazy!
And after the 6 inches and freezing rain.... came more snow! This is my sister, Alisa, and her husband, Ben. They were snowboarding down the street!
So after that storm was over, this is all the snow we had! Isn't it just a beautiful winter wonderland? Those trees looked so amazing with all that snow on there!
Here is my brother-in-law, Jose and if you look really close at the snow on the van, you can see the snow, then the thick layer of ice, and then the snow on top of that! Pretty cool!
And last, but not least, me posing with my two sisters that live in Oregon. Cassandra on the left. and Alisa by me! I had so much fun hanging out with them, and I thank them for all that they did for Korbyn and I while we were there! You are awesome sisters, and I wouldn't trade you for the world!
So in a nutshell, it was a blast, but flying alone with Korbyn for 41/2 hours, and missing Justin tons does not make me want to go anywhere alone anytime soon!!!

5 comments:
Korbyn is so stinking cute! He is just growing into a little man:) It looks like you had a great Christmas:)
Hi! That's fun you got to go home to Portland. That snow was crazy, I bet that made you happy to go home to Texas! I love the pic of korbyn under the tree with all the presents.
how funny that i found your blog!! how are you? hopefully you still remember me! your little boy is soooo cute! hope all is well
candice
we drove by the mortuary today and i was thinking about you! korbyn is so cute i just want to swish him! ahh!! looks like a fun trip!
Cute little guy!
Post a Comment