Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had SO much fun Easter weekend! Justin decided to take Friday and Monday off, so we could have lots of family time. It was great!
So on Friday we decided to take Korbyn to the Zoo for the first time. We figured we better check out the Fort Worth Zoo because it is like in the top 5 of best Zoos. It was a really nice zoo, and a lot of fun too! 


Korbyn liked watching the other kids more than he cared about what the animals were doing. Although he was pretty intrigued with the monkeys! Then we went to Red Robin for dinner. Yummy!
Saturday we kind of lounged around. Justin had to do a bunch of stuff with the youth, so Korbyn and I hung out. 
Then on Sunday, we woke up and the Easter Bunny came for Korbyn! 
Here is his Easter basket, filled with toys and goodies!
Holidays are SO much more fun when you have a child to share it with! We did an Easter Egg Hunt for him and he loved getting the eggs! 

Here he is all ready for church in his NEW Easter outfit his Grandma Kathie sent him. Isn't it just adorable? I love him in blue!

Then on Monday we went to the pond to feed the ducks

Korbyn really loved watching the ducks go for the bread! 
All in all we had a really great weekend. It was awesome that Justin could be home with Korbyn and I and do some fun things together!

5 comments:

Familly said...

That's so much fun you took him to the zoo, I can't wait to take Bentley. He looks so handsome in his easter outfit.

Harward Family said...

Oh my gosh he is just the cutest little guy all dressed up in his Easter outfit! The zoo is always a fun place to take the kids and don't you love how they always want to watch other kids... He is just adorable!

Harward Family said...

I just read that you are moving?? Where are moving to and how come?

Harward Family said...

I am very JEALOUS that you are moving back to Utah haha! I will let you know when I am coming in June I would LOVE to see you and your little man:)

Familly said...

Wow! I can't believe you are moving back. That's exciting. Call me for sure once you get all settled. We could all go to lunch or something when Melinda comes.