So I created a new blog for all of you who are wondering. It is called All Things Chic and Crafty. I decided that as a stay at home mom, I needed more than just this blog that was about my family. I need something that is JUST about me and what I like. So I did just that. I have been doing a lot of craft projects since staying home with my sweet little one so I want to show them off and teach others what I have learned. But I also want to use it for a place to put ALL my other thoughts, like red carpet do's and don'ts, my favorite make-up and hair tips, and so much more. I am really excited about this, because I feel like I am finally going to let all the modge podge of creative ideas in my crazy head out. Hopefully there will be at least a couple people that will appreciate it, but I guess that I am mostly doing it for myself. Being a mom can get hard and boring sometimes {especially while I am here in Texas}, so this is how I am going to make it fun, and do something just for me. We all need to take time out of our crazy schedules, and do something just for ourselves. I've definitely learned that lately!
So if you're bored and you want to look at something new... go ahead click here and see what it's all about. It is still new, so I only have 2 posts, so don't expect anything exciting... YET! Soon enough, there will be plenty of fun things to look at!
2 comments:
LOVE IT!
Hey, Sue and I took around some baby invitations last night and Justin's mom and dad said you will be gone still!! Sue is doing a baby shower for me on the 25th of this month, but my family is doing one on the 2nd of May.. I hope you will be here for that one! Let me know, I will send you an invite.. I need your address to! But you can send that to me email tennischick126@hotmail.com or text it to me!!
Post a Comment