Weight... 21 lbs. {which surprisingly is only in the 50th percentile! Can you just imagine the 100th? And I thought I had a chunky one!!! HEHE}
Height... 29 in. {that is the 60th percentile, you would think with his short parents he would only be in like the 10th! So that is pretty good!}
HC... 45.2 {the 45th percentile, I think that is a big noggin!}
So here are some cute naked baby pictures. I think there is nothing better than a little baby with just a diaper on! Then you get to see all the rolls and cute chub!
This is his laughing smile :) And wow, that lighting makes him really look like a carrot top. It is red, but I don't think it is quit that red!!
And his shy little nod...
And I'm not too sure what this one is... but I am almost positive he was trying to come up with a plan to steal the camera from me the whole time!
See there he is trying to reach for it! Sneaky little guy, but what a cute cheeser! I just can't get enough of it. I heard once that for a mother, hearing your child laugh does the same chemical something to your brain that drugs do. So you are seriously addicted to the special little people in your life. I believe that is SO true, and I am definitely hooked!

10 comments:
Cari, He is SOOO cute!! I can not wait to see him in person!! The last time I saw him, he was tiny now he is turning into a little boy with a personality! I love it! We miss you guys!
SOOOO cute Cari! He looks like he's trying to flip you off in one of the pictures, haha.
So Jacob is in the 99% for his weight. He turns 1 on the 10th and he already weighs 27lbs!
Oh wow, it totally does look like he is trying to flip off the camera! Oops! HEHEHEHE
I can't believe your boy is in the 99th! That is awesome though!
Hi Cari! He's so cute and getting so big. I love the rolls, it's so darn cute.
WOW! he is just so CUTE! He has the best little smile and I agree that there laughs are addicting and I am HOOKED as well! That is great that he weighs 21 pounds. Brooklyn still only weighs 17 pounds. We wanted to get her a face forward car seat but she does not weigh enough yet ha ha ha! I can not believe how fast our babies are growing up. we sure miss you and we wish that we could have play dates together!!
Finally an update! Love the pictures! I'm just getting ready to add some more of mine! Love you tons...your family is beautiful!
He is so beautiful! It is so crazy how fast they grow! I can't wait to see you! Cassandra and I are already talking about a Nelson/Morin Girl night!
Cari, he is adorable! I can't believe he is so grown up...Can't wait to see you guys!
10 months already! They get big so fast--what happened to our babies? Those are cute pics!
Cari!!! Oh my goodness, he does look like a little carrot top in that one pic! I find the same thing though, people think Landon is this major redhead because of the light but he's really not THAT red. Anyway I can't believe he's 10 mos!! SUCH a cutie!!!!! I look forward to your other blog too!
Post a Comment