Monday, August 10, 2009

Family photos!

We took the day a few weeks ago, and got my friend who is an AMAZING photographer to take pictures of Korbyn for his 1 year birthday. We went to Wheeler Farms, which was perfect! While we were there we also did a few family, and a few of just Justin and I. It was so fun! And they turned out SO awesome. I already have prints, and they look amazing on the wall! I love Jen, she is the best!!!! Enjoy...


Even though Korbyn was a little stinker, and he never wanted to smile for the camera, Jen managed to make it look like he was doing exactly what he was asked!!!
**Jen is having an amazing sale this month! Go to her website or her blog if you want the most amazing pictures of your family taken!**

10 comments:

Harward Family said...

I am in LOVE with these! What a cute little family:)

Rachel said...

Finally you updated your blog! I love the matching daddy-son outfits. I need to do some shopping this fall for Brennan and Jacob.

Familly said...

Those are so cute! I am excited to see you this week.

Perry Family said...

AWESOME Pictures ! I love them so much. I wish I lived closer to Jen!

BrittWilk said...

such great pics!! you guys are all so photogenic! and the ones of korbyn are so cute. can you believe he's 1? crazy!

Luke and Tiff said...

so cute! I love that Korbyn and Justin are matching.

Cassandra said...

I LOVE THESE!! He looks so grown up!! It is amazing how fast time flies!! Trust Me I know...I now have a teenager!?! We love you and wish you were closer!! ALL of the pics turned out GREAT!! Love you SIS!!

Richard said...

Cute! She is a good photographer. It's hard to get any kid to do anything you ask, especially for pictures! They turned out really cute.

Mindy said...

Yes, that last comment was me. I really ought to learn

Grant and Kristin Collard said...

You guys are all so cute! I added your blog to mine finally. :) I'll email you an invitation to view ours. Love ya!